In the centre of San Sebastián
Many hotel establishments will tell you that they are wonderfully located in the heart of the city and near the most tourist sites. Tall talk, one begins to doubt whether it’s true.
In our case, you don’t have to believe it, just to look at the Google Map and you will see that the Legazpi Doce is really fantastically located in the centre of downtown San Sebastián, surrounded by pedestrian streets and minutes from La Concha Bay, the Boulevard, the Old Town, the fishing port and the Kursaal, just to mention some of the most emblematic places of this beautiful city.
SAN SEBASTIÁN IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITIES IN THE WORLD
And it is not just us who say so
– It has been selected, alongside New York, as the best tourist city in the world
According to readers of the prestigious North American magazine Condé Nast Traveler (2013)
– Among the 20 most beautiful cities in the world (11th place)
According to readers of the famous travel guide Rough Guides (2015)
– One of the best coastal destinations in Europe
According to Lonely Planet (2014)
– The best gastronomic destination in the world
According to the British magazine Which (2012)
– Calle 31 de Agosto chosen as one of the favourites in Europe
According to the New York Times (2015)